SInful Summer Erotigacha

SInful Summer Erotigacha

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Gems on Display

Taken from our Flickr group, some pictures of note on varying topics. Keep those pictures coming to our Flickr group: Jacksons Gems . 
 
Mr Jackson hard at work by Jax.  I got a kick out of this one, I only wish I could get Jax away from photographing the Gems and posting on the blog.
 
 
 
Chandi by Chandi.   I have no idea what SL drama brought this on, but I certainly can understand the emotion in the photo.    


Domino by Domino. I wonder if her leg kicks when you rub her ears?
 
 
 
Korri by Korri, working on her inner glow.

 
 Kirsten by Kirsten,  getting ready for Easter dinner.

 
 Nakuru Bergamasco by Prescious Blanco. What an amazing shot of gorgeous man meat. I wonder if I can get one at the Hard Alley Gacha Fair? 

 
 Vixxen by Lisa Languish. Looks like she was at the Hazardous sim recently.

 
 Fawn Serenity by Fawn.  Somebody take the candy away from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment