SInful Summer Erotigacha

SInful Summer Erotigacha

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Focus on Kirsten Smith


 
Todays post will focus on Kirsten Smith, one of my favorite photographers to follow. Her work crosses the genres and is frequently topical.  I like to say that her work has 'no style' which is one of the highest compliments I can give. Every photo is different and doesn't look like the one before. You can't say that Kirsten's work is cookie cutter and I always look forward to seeing what she comes up with.

 

 

 



 



For those interested in taking a deeper look at her work, her Flickr is: Kirsten Smith's Flickr.

The Gems's Flickr group is: Jackson's Gems .   Take a look, join and upload your work.   We will report on it via the blog. I am in the process of setting up additional bloggers for the group, so we expect to showcase more photographers as we grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment